Monday, February 19, 2007

Calvin and Hobbes!!!!!!

Ok, I finally managed to find any required strip of Calvin and Hobbes!!!!

I am a huge Calvin and Hobbes fan. I wrote about them first
here ...

Ok ok, enough of advertisement :p

I made use of two search engines, exclusively for CnH.

First, I find the text of a CnH strip here by giving the date of publication.

Then, I get some unique text out of it, and search for them Here...

Cooooooooooool Haaan?

Here is a series, in which Calvin and Hobbes... ok ok you read it. :)


































***
Note the strip, in which Calvin picks a candy bar wrapper ...
PS: Click on the images to get better readability...
PPS: If you have better search engines for CnH, pls let me know.
PPPS: ok ok there is no PPPS, but it looks good. Right?
PPPPS: same reason as above :p
***

3 comments:

plush said...

:)...calvin,he knows life na!

** Sri Harsha Maiya ** said...

Yep, He knows it all :)

Suresh said...

hey amazing collection of CnH.. this one's weirdos from another planet rite? me too a big time fan of CnH :) cheers to yoU!