Sunday, November 12, 2006

"Hectic"

Last week!!!

Sunday had a release... Tueday morning Volume testing in Production Environment...
For my luck, rather lack of it, Test failed...
Come again, Wednesday morning... Test again fails... I was getting frustated. Problem was with my local test box, rather than the applications...
Thursday morning... Couldn't run the test at all...
Friday Morning again couldn't run the test... So Test postponed to Friday evening.

Thank goodness, "somehow" the run went fine...
Fine? heck, I was almost about to raise an alert for the traffic I induced in production :-)

Totally, only 4 x 4 = 16 hours of sleep for 4 freaking days!!! Actually was in straight 27 hours in office in between :-(

I could see the frustation growing, me losing the concentration... On Friday made all the silly mistakes during the test. Not good.

***********************************************************************
Bought new adidas shoes... sholud have bought a little bigger shoes... hopefully they should get expanded...

My left leg's figer are in pain...
Same story, whenever I buy new shoes...

Reminds me my NCC days... Ha... those NCC shoes...!!!

***********************************************************************

One of my favourite past time : sitting on the bench near the big playground near my home, and watch all the kids play... on a Sunday Morning...

It's not very big, not too small, irregular shaped ground. On sunday morning *atleast* 15-20 small teams will be playing in that ground. Mostly Cricket.

Love watching those kids playing.... reminds me my childhood. I used to play Cricket. I used to bowl, bat and the best I like in Cricket, fielding. I didn't suck though

***********************************************************************

Next Weekend I have CAT exam. I am just writing for some experience. No hopes at all. I can only blame myself. Got too much involved in Office works in the last 2-3 months...

now I am wondering If management is good for me... even Consulting for that matter...

Confusion never stops.Life never fails in astonishing me.

Some one told me... "Life is a game. The day you feel it's not, you are dead" [sic]

***********************************************************************

No comments: