Saturday, December 16, 2006

Solitude...

I love being alone. Most of the time. Other times, when I don't like it, I cry.

I don't get attached to people easily. I don't regret that.

The Only living being that I've loved very much and miss is my dog "Danny". I miss it very much.

When my friends call me, then tell that they called "just like that", I irritated. A lot. Well, not many people call me anyway.

I probably stay alone at home, rather than hanging out with friends.
I don't like gathering. I get irritated at the functions, parties or any kind of gathering. I usually avoid them.

Well, the only gathering I like is Rock concerts. That reminds me, I am not going to the "Deep Purple" Concert. Why? Just like that.

I just now observed. There is too much of "me" in this post.

I know, I know. I don't have life.

I am a Creep, I am a weirdo...
What the hell I am doing here...
I don't belong here....

No comments: