Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Planes .. Planes!!!!!

Atlast some excitement in life !!!!!!

I had been to
Aero India 2007 last Saturday!!!

Just one word , Fantastic !!!

It was my first ever Aero Show. I loved it!!! I loved it!!! I loved it!!! I loved it!!! I loved it!!!


First let me tell ya, I've never been in an aeroplane, never saw them from such close range :p
My closest encounter with planes is the flight simulator computer game, where, ahem ahem, I maneuvered F-16s and Shot down the enemy planes!!!

Show started at 11 AM. But we could reach
there only at around 12.
I think we didn't miss much. But there was heavy crowd.So I just avoided all the exhibitions :-(

Anyways, at 3 PM, the much awaited air displays started!!.


There were all kind of planes, from small charter planes to helicopters, from Fighter jets to huge, mighty planes.

My first expression when I saw them parked (??), "Does these things really fly??" :-)

Yes, they did and how!!!!



There was
Mirage-2000



Finally, our own colorfull Surya Kirans!!!



But, it was Sukhoi , which stole the show. ** Loved It **




More than the view of these monster planes, I loved thier Roar as they took-off and flew right above us!!

Just amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good One Dude...U can atleast write what U feel,what do i do...