Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Unconditional Love ...

Oh Crap, can't beleive believe I am writing this stuff :P

Well, while doing the VisualDNA thing ( Previous post ) , I came across this stage where I had to choose the picture that represents "My Love" in the available list.

Boy, didn't that take a lot of time!!!!

For me, Love doesn't exist. Just dependencies do. ( one of my dear friend called me "hopelessly unromantic" for this theory of mine :P )

Well, before you shout "But Of Course There Are Obvious Exceptions", for anything that seems "Unconditional Love", I would say, that's an Extreme case of Dependency.

But one type of love, motherly love, mostly in the case of animals, birds, still doen't fit into my theory.

Is it something to do with "continuation of generation... blah blah"?

If yes, then my theory is complete!!! *Loud applaud*

Oh yes, I am still searching for my dependency ... *Grin* Hope to meet accidently. Oh that's another theory. I will write about that some time later ...

By the way if you are interested in my one more theory, here it is.

***

2 comments:

martlines said...

"Utter Dishonesty towards yourself"...Very Much Unlike you...Unconditional Love... Blah Blahh... hee heee...

** Sri Harsha Maiya ** said...

Well, Mart,

That stuff is something that I recently thought of.

I might be totally wrong...