Monday, June 16, 2008

I watched a movie ...

that too in a theater. Wow.

So, the inevitable review should follow. I guess. So here it is ...

My first attempt in a Movie review :P Don't say I didn't warn you :)

The happening:
My Rating for the movie: 6 out of 10.

Well, Mr. Night Shyamalan's latest adventure. And the only movie I watched on the first day if it's release! Sheesh!!

Did I like the movie?
Yes, I did.

Do I ever want to watch it again?
No, I don't.

That ends my review.

Thank you.

4 comments:

v said...

thanks for the comments on my blog!:)
i checked your fickr album..lovely pics, i loved the one with the red boat..kinda makes me wish i was there in that place reading a book all by myself.

where did u find so many broken coconuts??

v said...

thanks for the comments on my blog:)
i checked your flickr album.. loved the pic with the red boat! kinda makes me wish i was there reading a book all by myself :)

where did you find so many broken coconuts??

** Sri Harsha Maiya ** said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
** Sri Harsha Maiya ** said...

Hey thank you :)

Boats and coconuts are from my native!