Friday, December 19, 2008

Lady with pretty eyes ...

I see her almost everyday at the bus stop. Well, days when I am not late ...

To say the least she's got very pretty eyes. She gets down one stop before mine. She mostly wears jeans and a tee-shirt ... and listens to FM on her silver color cellphone.

I manage to get into the same bus as she does. Most of the time. Whenever possible, I stare at her eyes. I mean stare, not just look once in a while. Well, I am kinda known for my 'staring' in friends circle. :-)

She didn't notice me for quite a few days ... But recently she did. Now once in a while she looks at me, sees that I am staring at her, she would immediately look down or somewhere else. This makes my journey to office very interesting :-)

I am very sure that she thinks of me as a creepy guy, who stares at her. And I have no problems with that.

I want to try this once: write 'Hi' on sheet of paper, and hold it, so that she can see it next time she looks back at me. I am not sure if I really have guts to do that, but it would be very interesting.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooooo.
Much.
Goo.

And with all undue respect, are you taller than her?

** Sri Harsha Maiya ** said...

Well, I am not!

Thanks for bringing that to my notice. You Ass! :)

v said...

oooooooohhh!

Go for it!!... ;)

** Sri Harsha Maiya ** said...

@ perplexed : ha ha ... lemme see how it goes!!!

Will keep you all posted!

BTW, How's exams going ?

winker said...

seriously, height doesn't matter! trust me...

don't hold a paper - hold a BIG BOARD ; )

sbhat said...

Man even i would find it creepy .. but if you are sure you are not creepy then instead of Hi post .. you better go to her and say hi in person!

** Sri Harsha Maiya ** said...

@Winker: You bugger! I know what you mean, dummy

@sbhat: change is what we need :-)

Arunima said...

wah! I am interested in knowing what happens next.

Anonymous said...

lol.. i have been stared at quite a no. of times.. but because of this post I was able to get into the mind of the one who is staring..
ok ok... i agree some are genuine stares..
did i make any sense?

** Sri Harsha Maiya ** said...

@Pink Orchid, Ha ha... most of the time, my staring wouldn't mean anything :-)

Anonymous said...

ok harsha , i admit i was just being nice.. :P

Shanu said...

Ohh..creepy :P