Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Am I ?

So there was this calf at my home when I was a kiddo ... I loved it a lot.Then it died. And nobody did anything. And I cried. Then afterwards I stopped liking those calves anymore. Always kept them in a distance. Afraid that they'll also die one day and I will again have to bear the pain.

10 more years later.

My sister got a dog. Small puppy. Man .. I just couldn't avoid loving it. It was like my best buddy.
I was doing my engineering then. Whenever I go back to my house, it would jump up my my neck and play around ... Then. It got lost. Yep. Fully grown awesome dog. Got lost. sad. Again I cried.


I learnt something. You love something, then you lose something. Just like that. And there is always pain.

So, I'm afraid of that pain, pain of losing. So I just don't love anything these days.

They call me "Chicken"

1 comment:

v said...

This is a rare...very rare personal post! All I have been reading is either about birds or bikes.

well..i want to say something positive and all but you know I am just going say this very cliche statement instead:'its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all'

:) n have fun in london!