Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's time for

some whining ...

Somethings I noticed while commuting to office in BMTC buses lately.

* I can read a 200 page novel in just 4 hours or so.

* Reading a P.G. Wodehouse novel while listening to some rock/metal song is quite a multitask. I noticed that a long trance/downtempo track makes reading easy. Especially when it has no lyrics.

* I can not read more than two P.G.Wodehouse books back to back. I'll just end up skipping all the description and just follow the story :(

* BMTC air cooled buses are uncomfortable if you end up sitting on seats where the AC ventilators are broken, and there are quite a lot of them (broken AC ventilators)

* All the FM radio channels in Bangalore suck, none of them play any western music or decent Hindi music, (Except Radio Indigo, but none of the buses put that channel ). And the drivers have no idea about volume controllers.

Well, that's about it, please tune in to this for more whining.

No comments: