Sunday, October 29, 2006

What a start!!!!

Man... what a start for the day... Call from J woke me up... It was 11 AM...

Took bath, ready to go to Office... Voila.. No petrol in Bike... What the hell, i just filled the tank two days ago...
Little inspection... there you go... No petrol pipe!!! Did Somebody steal it??
Took the bike to near by Bike service centre...The petrol pipe was pulled off. The best part is, who ever did that, that &*^% idiot, hid the pipe somewhere inside that engine block...

"Saar, change house saar, find a house with the parking space" came the advice.
He is also correct, I park my bike on Road.. Dont have a luxury of Parking space in the house I rented :-(

Well, I am not sad because I lost 250-300 bucks, but, How can this happen to *me* ???
you know, *I* am supposed to be, I mean.. ok whatever...

Came to office at 12:30... Still haven't started to work :-)

Songs I listened to, today :

Creep - Radiohead
Awake - Godsmack
One - Metallica
I Stand Alone - Godsmack
Sappy - Nirvana
Black hole sun - SoundGarden

Right now: Coming Back to Life - Pink Folyd

Hopefully this song should cheer me up!!!!!!!!


No comments: