Monday, January 15, 2007

One Life...

You must have heard "you get to live only once, live it to the fullest... Learn how much ever that is possible... bak bak.. blah blah..."

But actually thinking of it, people DO NOT spend much time on new stuffs. They want to learn something through which they can get a decent earning, get settled down...

Mostly, if you cross 35-40, you stop learning completely. That's it. Period. There is a kind of specific pattern in most of people's life. Earn enough money, then spend it.

I have been wondering what it meant to live the life to the fullest. How would you go about learning new things. How not to worry about being eccentric.

It is not easy to learn new things. Well, nothing in life is easy anyway. But, when you do a day job to earn your living, you end up spending most of the time in that work itself. By the time you earn enough to lead a decent life, you are exhausted and probably want to lead a retired life...

I started to wonder if I am living life to the maximum. No, not even close to it. I wanted to change, I started to blog :)

P.S. : I am just wondering if I have any conclusion or theme to be portrayed in this post. Looks like I couldn't bring out any... so the below label suits perfectly : D

No comments: