Friday, January 26, 2007

Something New...

Well, I just played around with the background of the blog, added a running text in the status bar...

Background: In the Template -> Edit HTML, I changed the Background URL. Well, before that I created the background. Ain't this background cute? :-)

Calvin and Hobbes pictures are stolen from
here. I uploaded the image to my google pages. Then used that URL to change the background.

For running text in status bar, I shamelessly copy pasted the code from this
blog. Kushi , Thank you.


Simple, view source, copy then paste. he he he...

The text running is the lyrics of song "
Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol. The song is slow paced, beautifull beautiful lyrics.

But there is a problem. Since there is a text running, the complete URL of any link are displayed only for a second or so. How can I make the status bar show the URL links as long as I keep the mouse on a link? I am not much of a HTML/XHTML guy. Some help please... [ By the way you can also steal that code from this blog. I will let you figure out how to make it work for your blog/page ]

By the way you can view the "Chasing Cars"
here...

...

2 comments:

Khushi said...

let me try to copy the background now :P

** Sri Harsha Maiya ** said...

No Problem Khushi,
Thanks for stopping by. :p