Sunday, November 11, 2007

Insane Thoughts ...

It's tough to live with the fact that whatever you are doing is for real. Now the whole world looks like one big, stupid "Reality Show".

Other day, I was looking at the star gazed sky in the night and started wondering about the big, beautiful Universe. And I started laughing, couldn't stop.

It's just plain insanity when you have no idea who you are, and later you worry about what clothes to wear to office the next day.

It's just plain insanity when you realize that there is no difference between you and the street dog, and you wonder why Mushraff is imposing Emergency in Pakistan.

Isn't it?

As Calvin said, "Reality Continues To Ruin My Life".

4 comments:

martlines said...

What you thinking is absolutely sane kid... Just that You are seeing these things now... and one more thing there is some difference between You and the street dog...You dont rob shoes kept outside the house for drying....Cheers Mart.

** Sri Harsha Maiya ** said...

Mart!! You always bring a smile on my face!

Well, I know, just can't believe i took 23 years to understand that!

Harsha S Rao said...

Sad to know you felt my blog on "Life's a show" as stupid. But then, its just me and my thoughts...

** Sri Harsha Maiya ** said...

Hey Harsha, you got it wrong I guess ...

When I said "Reality Show" it was as in The TV reality shows, which are stupid ( at least for me ), where the characters are not acting, but for real.

And as mentioned in previous comment,only recently I "realized" that the surrounding world is "real". Which led me to think Life as a Reality Show.

Can't really connect this to your post...