Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another random post ...

If I imagine myself, say 5 years down the line, I can't see anything exciting :-(

Probably would get double the pay I am getting right now ...
Probably would get married ...
If things go wrong, there might be couple of kids as well...

None of these are what I want ...

But what I want has been a mystery so far. No clue. Whatsoever :-(

Puzzle gets harder and harder everyday.

Change is harder, uncomfortable and basically unpleasant.

But nothing is impossible, they say...

So, I am going to give a try, I'll start by being honest to myself.

Oops, did I start with the toughest step?

3 comments:

v said...

lol... it is not the toughest step i suppose.. but to stop searching for a reason in every action and doing stuff just because you want to and not questioning it even once is!!

PS: IT jobs suck! quit it! (i know this part is easier said than done!)

Zeon said...

He he dude, whats happening to you? Contemplating a lot these days huh? I'm trying to be honest to myself for a few years now and trust me. That IS a tough one. But good if you pull it through. There are a list of things I have written down in my blog, which I'm sure I can gt done only if I start doing this now. check that out. And by the way, my blog is now moved to www.planetphoenix.com. Its not drkarthik.blogspot.com anymore.

** Sri Harsha Maiya ** said...

@perplexed: Well, so far I've been doing things(of at all) with out asking any questions, this is just small retrospection :)

@zeon: Mid-life crisis may be :)