Friday, August 22, 2008

There are questions ...

like...

-> Why do I blog?
-> Why do I send link of my blog to all possible people I find?
-> Why have I put my photo on the blog?
-> Why do I pester people by asking them to check my flickr photos albums?

Well, honestly, I hope that some day a pretty lady will get click these links, will read my blog and check the photos I clicked and will like them so much that we will end up having sex ... etc etc ...

So far, no luck.

Will keep y'all posted...

Now I am off to check the blog statistics.

P.S. Don't forget to check my flickr photo album.

Few clicks ...

1 comment:

Zeon said...

You don't have to really do all that to have sex mate. Just find a pretty looking girl in a Bar. Make her feel important. That's it... You can get in her pants!