Thursday, January 07, 2010

It's that time of the year ...

where I show off my photography ...

I spent the last week at my hometown, and well mostly clicked lots of pics.

This time around I didn't go after the big birds or the landscapes, but was looking for tiny creatures to take good macro shots.

I started with this lady bug, which I think had a tough day:

The Lady Bug...

I had dreamt of taking a pic similar to the one below for a long long time, finally I did!!

Here it is:

Lady Bug is back !

Then, I got hold of this grass hopper. A brave one in that...

Attitude of a Grass Hopper !

Finally the cute frog fella !!

Princess in disguise ?

Tell me what you think of these pics !



4 comments:

Ashwini Vanmali said...

oh my god ..awesome...the second pic is too good..loved the background tones...well done...

** Sri Harsha Maiya ** said...

Thanks Ash :)

Keshav Ram Narla said...

Amazing dude...You've got talent

** Sri Harsha Maiya ** said...

Thanks Narla!! Long time no see !