Saturday, July 01, 2017

I am free

I am currently at the 'I am free' sort of moments. I feel no obligations, no responsibilities, no strong emotions, no anxiety.

Life after this, seems full of choices.

I can decide to be in this comfort zone as much as I want to.  Or I can tear this all apart and jump back in. Or slowly play around.

It is super helpful to remind myself that 'life is short'.

It is a choice.

I am at this sweet unknown period of not knowing what to do.

Action solves uncertainty, ambiguity and anxiety.


"With my feet upon the ground I lose myself
between the sounds and open wide to suck it in.
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out.
I'm reaching for the random or whatever will bewilder me.
Whatever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Spiral out. Keep going..."

No comments: